Well, it is official. I am free for the summer. My grades are in and I very happy with what I have accomplished. It is nice to know that yes, I can still do this. I was afraid starting out, but this turned out to be the perfect class. I originally signed up for it because A) I needed a global credit and B) it was one of the more interesting late start classes available that would count for something. However, in the end I actually really enjoyed my class. I learned a lot. I always say the book choice can make or break the class. I have taken subjects that I loved, but hated the class because the book was so difficult to comprehend. I have also taken classes that I had no real interest in a found that I really enjoyed them because the book was easy to follow and good at explaining things. The class I took this past semester falls into the second category. There was no final exam in my class. Instead we had a final project. We had to create a webpage about an environmental issue. I chose the deforestation of South America. If you interested in checking out what I did the link is: http://deforestationoftherainforest.blogspot.com/. I worked hard and am proud of the result. My teacher even asked to use it as an example for future classes. I guess that says something, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment