Happy Easter weekend all!
By some miracle, I am just about done with my two week marathon of school assignments. Thank goodness!!! I only have one assignment left
(probably the easiest out of all of them) and I still have until Sunday. However, it is my hopes to get it done today so I can just chill this weekend.

By some miracle, I am just about done with my two week marathon of school assignments. Thank goodness!!! I only have one assignment left
(probably the easiest out of all of them) and I still have until Sunday. However, it is my hopes to get it done today so I can just chill this weekend.
So by any chance does anyone feel like going pigeon hunting? Ever spring this stupid bird sits on the roof outside of my bedroom and hoots from 6am till 2pm. AHHH! You all know I love animals, but I want to kill this stupid bird. I did not miss him. It has been so bad this week with my headache and trying to get schoolwork done that I actually started wearing earplugs to block out the all the hooting. I love that spring is back, the flowers are blooming, it has warmed up, I am even happy to see the sparrows back. However, that pigeon can stay gone year round and I will be happy. Okay, enough wining. Sorry about that!
Well, I guess that is about it for now. Oh, I almost forgot! I have added pictures from the epilepsy walk to the picture page. Check it out! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Happy Easter!
"Now let the heavens be joyful,
Let earth her song begin:
Let the round world keep triumph,
And all that is therein;
Invisible and visible,
Their notes let all things blend,
For Christ the Lord is risen
Our joy that hath no end."
-- Saint John of Damascus
Let earth her song begin:
Let the round world keep triumph,
And all that is therein;
Invisible and visible,
Their notes let all things blend,
For Christ the Lord is risen
Our joy that hath no end."
-- Saint John of Damascus
No comments:
Post a Comment