Monday, April 18, 2011


You know what you gotta do when life gets you down? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

Yes, Dory was my hero last week.  Her words kept me going. :o)

Last week was MISERABLE! I have a ton of stuff due this Sunday and I was sooo happy I was given two weeks to complete everything.  Well, a wicked migraine shot any hopes of being productive last week.  By Friday I was about ready to have a panic attack.  However, the terror has passed.  I seem to have gotten a hold on things.  Thank goodness!  Now I just need to quit procrastinating...and falling asleep on top of my book and get my reading done.  If only you could learn through osmosis.  I was reading my book the other day and the next thing I knew, it was almost two hours later. Oops!

My sleeping pattern seems to be seriously screwed up.  I was not feeling great yesterday afternoon so I decided I would lay down for an hour or so before getting back to work.  This was at 3:30pm.  When I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it said 9:30pm! ahhhh!  How did that happen!?! Thanks to my six hour nap, I was up all night.  Not happy, but I did get one of my assignments done at 2am. lol 

Okay, that is all for now.  I really do need to get to my reading...if I can stay awake.  Wish me luck!  Have a good week all!

1 comment:

  1. You are even stronger than Dory! So keep on swimming! School work never sounds like fun, but I'm sure your brain is loving working extra hard...even if it exhausts you! I will be praying for you and hopefully you can find the time to finish the assignments you need to finish!

    ReplyDelete