Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thanks to everyone who donated and or walked with us yesterday. It was a HUGE success! I am completely in awe of how awesome everyone has been. Thank you everybody for your support. You were awesome!

Well, I have survived my first two weeks of classes. I was a little rusty at first, but it appears I have not completely lost my touch. Thank goodness! My class is both interesting and terrifying at the same time (tehe). It is called society and the environment. It is about how people are are affecting the planet and our use of resources. Intellectually I already knew most of this stuff, but reading about it can be a bit hard to take and discouraging sometimes. I guess I just need to try and keep in mind that although we are doing things that hurt the planet, we are also doing this to counteract some of the affects.
Well, my dad is on vacation this week, FINALLY! We have a bit of an odd week ahead of us.  Today my parents and I went to see Fiddler on the Roof. It was actually quite good. Much better than the movie! Tomorrow we are having the house painted. On Thursday thru Sunday my parents have four day passes to Country Thunder. I am a little but jealous, but I am most excited for them. It should be a fun few days for them. It is supposed to cool off a little bit next weekend too, so that will be nice.

Well, I guess that is about it for now.  I have an assignment that I need to get done. I hope you all have a good week!

Lots of Love,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment