Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Be Fearless!
Good Morning All!

It is FINALLY the weekend and I have survived my first week of class.  I admit, I am a little rusty, but I do not appear to have completely lost my touch.  Thank goodness!  Well, I officially registered for the fall semester.  I was able to get a seat in MTE 180 (math for teachers) at ASU. Yeah!  I hated that I had to drop that class.  I had it and loved it and my teacher.  I am happy to have another go at it with the same teacher.  I also signed up for a science course at MCC.  After poking around, I stumbled across a biology lecture and lab that is over the internet, my specialty.  One of the teachers got pretty good reviews.  Wish me luck!

Well, as many of you know, I have had my share of computer problems in the last year.  Computers have a tendency to make me...grrrr! Arrrr! Ugh! Enough said.  Every time we have attempted to fix my computer we have had to reinstall my files onto my computer (music, pics, documents, excreta).  However, instead of only having one music folder as I should, I have somehow ended up with four!  So, over the course of the past two weeks I have been moving files around on my computer to make one music folder.  I was just about done...of course, nothing can be simple.  A found another music folder in my picture folder of all places (go figure!), however, when I deleted what I believed was yet another copy of my music library, I in fact deleted my entire music library. Groan!  A little warning would have been nice! Of course, my library is to big to be put in my recycling bin so it was permanently deleted.  My mom found some software that recovers deleted files.  I am in the process of doing that now.  I am hoping and praying that it will get me my music back, or else I am going to have a very long road ahead of me to get my music back on my computer.  I guess I should have left well enough alone!  Keep your fingers crossed! :o(  

Well, I guess that is about it for now.  The epilepsy walk is next Saturday.  I am overwhelmed with the support that everyone has shown us.  I cannot believe how much money we have raised.  The fact that whatever we raise will be matched by CVS is just the icing on the cake.  Thanks to everyone who has been involved!  If you are walking with us, please send us your t shirt size if you have not already done so.  Thanks!
 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love you all!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment