Good Morning all!
I guess I have joined the masses of bloggers. I guess we will see how this goes.
As some of you may know, I have been trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I miss feeling like I am working towards something, anything. I am tired of spinning my wheels going nowhere and accomplishing nothing. After thinking about it for several months, I realized what it is that I want. I miss school. However, after taking almost two years off from ASU, I am a little apprehensive about the idea. I need to get my feet wet a little first. Solution- Mesa Community College offers late start classes that begin on the 21st of March and run through the end of May. I am officially registered and I even have my books. I am so ready for this! I finally feel like my life has some direction again.
This fall I need to return to ASU or else I will be forced to reapply (two year leave of absence). I have decided to take only one class of ASU and to try and get my two science courses out of the way at MCC. With things the way they are now, taking science at ASU would be near impossible for me. As my adviser said, "The world is your oyster!" lol
To everyone who is traveling this spring break, be safe and enjoy your time off! I know some of you have been suffering from spring-breakitis. hehe I hope the time off from school cures you! The semester is halfway over for many of you, but mine is just starting out. I am soooo EXITED!
Take care all!
No comments:
Post a Comment