Tuesday, March 15, 2011

She's moving forward

Good day all!

Well, I am continuing to move forward with my plans of returning to school. I am officially register at MCC. I am going to be taking two online classes to get my feet wet. They begin on Monday.
I went to ASU yesterday to see my adviser. I don't know how I got lucky enough to meet with him the first time, but I will never go to someone else. No matter why I go or how stressed I am, he has a way of making everything seem okay. Yesterday was no exception. We talked about where I have completed, what was left, and what my plans are.

Although I am itching to get started, I am going to start out slow. After being out of school for almost two years I do not want to kill myself. I still have my two science classes that I need to get out of the way. They have been hanging over my head since I began school in 2007. I actually attempted biology my last semester at school. However, the big lecture hall is not a good setting for me. Solution- I am going to be taking my two science courses at MCC and transfer the credits.

I am also planning on taking one class at ASU. I am thinking MTE 180 (math for teachers). I was also in this class my last semester at ASU, but had to drop it when things hit the fan. I loved this class and my professor. She is teaching two classes next semester. I am hoping to get into one of them.
Although I admit to being a little apprehensive about returning to school, more than anything, I am ready for this. Bring it on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment