Sunday, March 20, 2011

School and the walk


You guys are AWESOME! Thanks
for everything!
Good morning all!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  It is now Sunday.  My classes begin on tomorrow.  I admit I am a little nervous, but this is what I want.  I was poking around looking for classes to take in the fall and found out MCC offers a biology lab and lecture via internet. It sounds…intriguing.  It would make life easier if I did not have to be at to different schools five days a week. If I take it at school, I will basically have to take the lab on one of the days I am already there.  That means I would be there for about four and a half hours.  I have done well with internet classes in the past, so I am hoping I can take biology that way.

I was looking into what classes are offered at ASU this fall. I have three possibilities of classes I could take. I am hoping to take MTE 180 (math for teachers). I started this class my last semester at ASU and I loved it and my teacher. She is teaching two classes in the fall one is on Tuesday, Thursday at noon and the other is MWF 4:30. I am really hoping to get into the noon class, but there are only six seats open. My enrollment date does not open until Wednesday. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed.

Did you visit the Team Page recently? We have passed our initial fund-raising goal of $750! We have raised over one thousand dollars!!!  We are in awe of the wonderful response we have received! Thank you all!

Asking for money has never been one of my strengths, so this is amazing! We could stop and be satisfied...but we just received some wonderful news.

CVS has offered to match any funds Team ...Leaping LIZards raises!!!! That means whatever we raise, the Epilepsy foundation will received double that! This definitely has added the icing on the cake. So, please, share the team site with your friends and family! As I am reminded often by the Epilepsy Foundation, we are not asking for the money for us, but for the thousands of people in Arizona that live with Epilepsy.

Any questions, please feel free to call or email...I will be happy to find out the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment